NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS ENDED AS OF 13TH OF JUNE. VEGA ASSASSIN FLEETS ARE NO LONGER LAUNCHED AND INTEL ARE NO LONGER OBTAINABLE.
|“||Band together and prepare for war. This is Zero Hour!||”|
Zero Hour is the 21st Major event to occur in Vega Conflict. It was the first event to feature a prize costing 5 million points to obtain.
Event Information Edit
|SCHEDULED EVENT DATES|
|START TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|END TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|START DATE||Thursday, 9th of June, 2016.|
|END DATE||Monday, 13th of June, 2016.|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT TYPE||Attack+Defend||VEGA Assassin (Attack),VEGA Siege (Defend)|
|ANTAGONIST||VEGA (Of Course)|
|DUERTAGONIST||Rebels and Iron Star Company (Of Course)|
|DURATION OF EVENT||4 days||Event Shop closes Tuesday, 14th of June, 2016|
Event Prizes Edit
|Returning Prizes||Amount of Supplies|
|Arrestor Beam I||Arc Missile I||Gatling Ray I||Vector Torpedo Turret I||25,000|
|Arrestor Beam II||Arc Missile II||Gatling Ray II||Vector Torpedo Turret II||125,000|
|Arrestor Beam III||Arc Missile III||Gatling Ray III||Vector Torpedo Turret III||375,000|
|Python Cutter||Corinthian Cruiser||1,350,000|
|Amount of Intel Received|
VEGA SIEGE FLEETS
|Base Level||Amount of Intel Received|
Fleet Layouts Edit
- VEGA Assassin: VEGA Assassin fleet searching for rebel leaders.
- VEGA Siege: VEGA Siege fleet invading to attack rebel bases.
- Zero Hour Was The First Event To Have A Prize Needing 5,000,000 "Points"
- Zero Hour was the second event to feature fighting Mark 5 ships
- VEGA Assassin fleets were the first to contain 2 flagships in the fleet.
- The Javelin in the Assassin fleets was relatively easy to kill because it was slow and only had 2 Gladius Drivers for self defense because it was Mark I.
- Players got the Javelin as a pre-built ship, rather than the blueprint itself.
- Zero hour is the last event to feature Bishop.
- Many players found the DPS of the Ragnarok mark 5 in the fleet to be too much.
2014 Feature Events
2015 Feature Events
2016 Feature Events
2017 Feature Events