|Xeno Disintegrator Cannon||Disintegrator Cannon Turret|
|Disintegrator Cannon||Xeno Disintegrator Cannon|
|“||Short range weapon used by the Xeno Division with built in armor plating to increase ship durability in combat.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|Xeno Disintegrator Cannon||I||II|
|Mass||1,386 t||1,782 t|
|Firing Cycle||C: 0.0 / F: 0.8 / R: 4.2 / N: 5|
|Restricted to||Xeno Division, A.X.I.S., Altairians|
|Hull XP||23,577 XP||28,429 XP|
|Time||16h 00m||1d 0h|
|Time||5m 47s||7m 26s|
The Xeno Disintegrator Cannon is an advanced version of the Disintegrator Cannon with superior damage, built-in range increase and deals Alien Damage, taking on a green coloration instead of yellow in combat.
Strategy and Setu
Xeno Disintegrator Cannons have decent damage output in addition to the extra armor provided, an all-round improvement to your ships. They are much more mass efficient than regular Disintegrator Cannons.
They do not require any specials to extend their range unlike the regular and heavy variants, freeing up a special slot and saving some mass.
As a Xeno weapon, Xeno Disintegrator Cannons have a relatively short build time and are hence popular on Punisher Cruisers.
Xeno Disintegrator Cannons have poor firepower compared to other Xeno weapons such as the Xeno Cluster Missile, limiting the maximum offensive capability of your ships. Then again, cruisers are supposed to be tanks, not damage dealers.
- The Xeno Disintegrator Cannon is the first weapon to be an exact replica of a counterpart weapon, but be recolored.
- The Xeno Disintegrator Cannon is the first ever Alien Damage weapon available to players.
- The weapon's existence was discovered in a forum post by Larus, revealing Geir's secret Demon Corps Intel.
- Xeno Fusion Disintegrator Cannon was the original name of the weapon, but it got renamed in the March 2017 update.
- It originally had a repair to health ratio of 0.5:1, but its repair time was doubled to match the standard repair ratio of 1:1. It also had a DPS of 143/214, which had been increased to the current values.
- The Xeno Disintegrator Cannon used to be affected by the Punisher Cruiser's armor mass reduction, but it was deemed too strong and later removed.