|VEGA Suspicious Freighter|
|Weapon Slots||2 Pulse Rays (Which fires at roughly 25000m)|
|Cargo Fleets Levels||40-70 VEGA Suspicious Cargo|
They were carrying alien technology which VEGA has experimented on and lost control of.
It has not been seen or launched by VEGA after Alien Decimation underwent a revamp.
The Suspicious Freighter is armed with two Pulse Rays for self defense. Although they have a battleship firing arc with extremely long range capable of drastically outranging carriers, the fact that the suspicious freighter is armed with Pulse rays simply makes it easy prey for any other ship as they do such little damage.
VEGA also escorts the suspicious cargo fleet with four aggressive and heavily armed Demon Corps escort fleets, although fast moving fleets can intercept the suspicious cargo before the escort fleets have a chance to respond.
Also, the Suspicious Freighter has a lot of health and shields, which can make it relatively hard to destroy in the short time window considering players only have three minutes to destroy the entire suspicious cargo fleet, and players will take most of the time dealing with its escort. Along with this, the ship often runs far behind enemy lines and thus lots of time is wasted catching up to the cargo freighter.
- It is arguably the largest hull currently in the game along with the Alien Harvester.
- When destroyed, the VEGA Suspicious Freighter explodes in 3 sections unlike a hull which only has 1 explosion.
- The VEGA Suspicious Freighter is the second flagship in the game, but is however unobtainable as of now. It only appears as a NPC ship during the Alien Decimation event.
- It has a 500% Weapon Range Modifier.
- This ship has not been seen ever since Alien Decimation underwent a revamp.