|“||The Suppressor is a hybrid of Alien and Human tech built to counter squadrons by focusing on anti-squadron targeting technology.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
Note that this targeting ability can be overridden manually.
Strategy and Setup
The main advantage to the Suppressor is its incredible counter-squadron capabilities. Other than the bonus damage and target prioritization, it also has a 360-deg firing arc, resulting in no blind spot.
It has the speed of a cruiser, and is able to catch up to most other hulls. This makes the Suppressor an excellent support ship against squadrons in fleets. It also has built-in Alien resistance giving it better survivability against Alien Event Targets.
The Suppressor isn't meant for fighting other ships but its 5 weapon slots can still inflict serious damage. Furthermore, it is very good at kiting short-ranged builds, as it does not have to strafe in order to engage the enemy, thanks to its 360-deg firing arc.
Suppressors are of their own unique class (specialist), so no ship gains a damage boost against them.
This ship is particularly vulnerable to battleships and destroyers, being effectively a cruiser with less armor. They do not get bonus damage against it, but having less than half the health of a cruiser, this does not truly matter.
The Suppressor has a low maximum mass, severely limiting its maximum firepower and durability, and therefore loses to most other Xeno Division Hulls in a one-on-one fight.
|Max. Mass||10,240 t||10,725 t||11,215 t||11,700 t||11,700 t|
|Cargo||1,128,840 t||1,175,875 t||1,222,910 t||1,269,945 t||2,539,890 t|
|Sector Speed||270 AU/h||270 AU/h||270 AU/h||270 AU/h||390 AU/h|
|Damage to Squadrons||+85%||+100%||+125%||+150%||+150%|
|Prerequisites|| Previous level of Suppressor,|
Same level of Revelation Cruiser
|Time||1d 23h 02m||2d 6h 53m||2d 14h 43m||2d 22h 34m||N/A|
|Time||17h 38m||1d 11h 16m||2d 4h 54m||2d 22h 32m||N/A|
Note: Suppressor upgrades do not require parts.
- The Suppressor is the first specialist class hull.
- It is also the first with bonus damage to squadrons.
- The Suppressor closely resembles a cruiser and/or a corvette in terms of its stats.
- The winner for destroying the most Geir's Fortresses during the Eradication event received an Elite Suppressor armed with Xeno Seeker Missiles as well as the new Xeno Armored Thruster, before the tech was even introduced into the game as a blueprint.
- The Suppressor originally required Ship Factory and Ship Lab IX, this has been changed to level X.
- The Suppressor Elite originally had 360 AU/h sector speed, this has been changed to 390 AU/h.
- An update removed the multi-targeting ability of the Suppressor in exchange for prioritizing squadrons over ships by default.