NOTE:THIS EVENT HAS NO OFFICIAL BANNER TO REPRESENT THE EVENT. THE BANNER SHOWN IS A FAN-MADE BANNER.
Our enemies have launched an assault on our sectors to regain control of our systems
Our systems must not fall!
Destroy these enemy fleets and strike a blow against their forces, take no prisoners!
Similar to the Special Event it features Crossfire fleets as the enemy levels 35-65. It is meant for newer players to earn Tier 5 tech faster than usual, as they also feature hull blueprints. However, the fleets only appear in-sector unlike Planet Strikes.
You can exchange resources after the event is over being the standard 200/200/80=1.
This event is the first (of several) to re-introduce past event Prizes. These are different depending on which Strike has occurred and which prizes KIXEYE decides to re-release.
The first Sector Strike's prizes are as followed:
|Returning Prizes||Amount of Intel|
|Strike Shield I||Unstable Reactor I||Blister Rounds I||Spectre Squadron I||Storm Driver Turret I||Manifold Missile I||45,000|
|Strike Shield II||Unstable Reactor II||Blister Rounds II||Spectre Squadron II||Storm Driver Turret II||Manifold Missile II||180,000|
|Strike Shield III||Unstable Reactor III||Blister Rounds III||Spectre Squadron III||Storm Driver Turret III||Manifold Missile III||450,000|
|Heretic Cruiser||Hurricane Frigate||Vigilante Battleship||Machete Destroyer||Python Cutter||800,000|
|Legion Battleship||Covenant Cruiser||Tornado Frigate||Damocles Destroyer||Basilisk Cutter||Hellfire Battleship||1,000,000|
|Punisher Cruiser||Annihilator Battleship||1,200,000|
|Amount of Intel Received|
- Demon Corps Division: Demon Corps Division fleet collaborating with Iron Star Forces.
- Demon Corps Siege: Demon Corps Siege fleet collaborating with Iron Star to Attack Rebel bases.
- Even though the event is meant for lower levels they only give you 2 days to amass such point count to buy hulls and tech.
- Originally Sector Strike was supposed to air in early July but due to a late update it was moved to the very last week of July, it also was supposed to have the Planet Strike fleets.
- The pitiful fleets from VEGA seem to signal they have fallen in military power and the rebellion have the greater dominance
- Bishop is seen in the event description which could mean he leads this attack.
- This is the Tier 5 version of Planet Strike.
2014 Feature Events
2015 Feature Events
2016 Feature Events
2017 Feature Events