NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS ENDED AS OF 8TH OF AUGUST.DEMON CORPS DIVISION FLEETS ARE NO LONGER LAUNCHED AND INTEL ARE NO LONGER OBTAINABLE
|“||Stand fast, and proud, in the light of the Iron Star!||”|
|— H.M Keres VII|
In the midst of the fighting, Keres may have found a way to rescue the corrupted Iron Star troops, bringing the rebels some much needed relief.
It won't be easy, and her discovery is meaningless if the rebels can't hold off the Demon Corps.
Event Quotes Edit
|“||Keres brings Algol in for questioning, hoping to rescue the corrupted Iron Star troops. Geir continues his assault.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
Scorched Earth is the 23th Major event to occur in Vega Conflict.
Event Information Edit
|SCHEDULED EVENT DATES|
|START TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|END TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|START DATE||Thursday, August 4th, 2016.|
|END DATE||Monday, August 8th, 2016.|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT TYPE||Attack + Defend||
Demon Corps Division (Attack)
|ANTAGONIST||The Demon Corps|
|DUERTAGONIST||Rebels (Of Course)|
|DURATION OF EVENT||4 days||Event Shop closes Tuesday, 9th of August, 2016|
Event Prizes Edit
|New Prizes||Amount of Intel|
|Archer Beam I||Blister Rounds I||Brimstone Torpedo I||Skirmish Armor I||50,000|
|Archer Beam II||Blister Rounds II||Brimstone Torpedo II||Skirmish Armor II||200,000|
|Archer Beam III||Blister Rounds III||Brimstone Torpedo III||Skirmish Armor III||500,000|
DEMON CORPS DIVISION
|Amount of Intel Received|
DEMON CORPS SIEGE FLEETS
|Base Level||Amount of Intel Received|
- Please Note that after 1 hour into the event, Kixeye changed the event fleets to the Crossfire event fleets without prior notice.
Demon Corps Siege: Demon Corps Siege Fleet collaborating with Iron Star forces to attack rebel bases.
- These are what the old fleets were previously before the removal.
- The Event Trailer was released much earlier then it was thought to be.
- The Event was supposed to have 8 prizes but was cut to 4 when Kixeye were getting feedback about too many prizes. The result was moving the Aurora Ray and the Gemini Driver to the new Corinthian Riot and the Wave Driver Moving to the now Classic Lance Riot and jokingly moving the Gatling Ray Turret to a blackhole (Insisting that even Kixeye knows no one wants that thing).
- After 1 Hour into the event, Kixeye changed the Event fleets back to the Crossfire event fleets after noticing the old fleets were a bit too easy. This caught many players off guard and thus Kixeye received backlash in the forums.
- The Brimstone Torpedo in the old event fleets would only explode half way when fired. This meant you could dodge them by just flying away.
- The old event fleet did not have a carrier, making it one of the few to not have one and the reason why the fleets were changed to Crossfire's.
2014 Feature Events
2015 Feature Events
2016 Feature Events
2017 Feature Events