NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS ENDED AS OF AUGUST 17TH. VSEC DETACHMENT AND SIEGE FLEETS ARE NO LONGER LAUNCHED AND BLOOD AMBER SHARDS ARE NO LONGER OBTAINABLE.
|“||Vsec are coming.||”|
|— CM LXC|
Reclamation is the 11th major event in VEGA Conflict . This event is sort of special, as it's the first where VSec Siege fleets attack players' bases, on top of players having to kill VSec (Event) Fleets to collect Blood Amber Shards. CM LXC posted in the forums about the event here
The basic gist, however, is that there are buffed VSec carrier "Detachment" fleets to attack and destroy to collect Blood Amber Shards from. There is a catch, however, that there is a bar of VEGA Rage. It fills up as VSec fleets are destroyed, then you can have a VSec Siege fleet sent to your base. The siege fleet will be the same level as your base. Should you survive the attack, you will be rewarded with a lot of extra points. However, note this is PURELY YOUR CHOICE. Should you not be feeling lucky or you know that your base defenses are awful, you may pass up the opportunity and finish the event the old way by farming the fleets off.
The siege fleets will give you a "bubble" at the same ratio's as a player attack, and will ignore any active "bubble" you currently have. However, they will not have a timer. The siege fleets will continue their attack until either they are completely destroyed or your base is. The siege fleets do scale their points based on your damage delt just like regular VSec fleets, should you be unable to completly destroy them. Additionally, other players are able to view the combat while it is happening (replay is not available) allowing players who have not summoned a siege fleet to get an idea of what to expect. CM LXC has implied there will be some variety in the fleets, so that each time they are summoned they will not be exactly the same. They also do not drop Blueprints in the same way that attacking player fleets do not drop resources they are holding.
During the attack on your base, the siege fleet ships will prioritize your Combat Modules and Bridge. They will still attack other modules in range as their lowest priority. Despite the Bomber Wing being the event prize, the Fleet Bay is a lower priority than the Combat Modules and Bridge making it an excellent way to defend your base from siege fleets. In general, the ships will attempt to rush to your bridge. As CM LXC stated, the siege fleets will try to avoid Terminus Mines by stopping if they get too close, and turning away in a different direction. They have shown the ability to carefully navigate around them some of the time. However, when completely surrounded by them (such as inside a close circle of mines around a bridge) their AI seems to fall apart and they can sometimes be seen flying directly into a mine.
|SCHEDULED EVENT DATES|
|START TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|END TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|START DATE||Thursday, August 13th 2015|
|END DATE||Monday, August 17th 2015|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT TYPE||Attack + Defend||VSec Detachment Fleets (Attack), VSec Siege Fleets (Defend)|
|DEUTERAGONIST||Larus, Iron Star Company|
|DURATION OF EVENT||4 Days||Event Shop closes Tuesday, August 18th 2015|
|Prize Name||Amount of Blood Amber Shards|
|Bomber Wing 1||Ionized Optics 1||50k Blood Amber Shards|
|Bomber Wing 2||Ionized Optics 2||250k Blood Amber Shards|
|Bomber Wing 3||Ionized Optics 3||750k Blood Amber Shards|
|Heretic Cruiser||1.5M Blood Amber Shards|
Blood Amber Shards Per Fleet
VSEC DETACHMENT FLEETS
|Fleet Level||Amount of Blood Amber Shards Received|
VSEC SIEGE FLEETS
|Base Level||Amount of Blood Amber Shards Received|
- Vsec Detachment: Vsec Detachment fleet reclaiming Blood amber.
- Vsec Siege: Vsec Siege fleet reclaiming blood amber from rebel bases.
- Reclamation is the first event where the in-game banner allowed you to preview the prizes and points before the event started. Previous events and Riot's would show the banner, but clicking on it would simply show you a message that the event had not started with the timer. Because CM LXC was traveling before the event, the in-game banner actually gave the point breakdown for the prizes before it was posted on the forums first.
- There was a bug that caused all VSec Siege fleets to appear as if they were level 50. However, CM LXC confirmed that it was a display issue only, and the fleets were scaled correctly.
- A few hours after the event started, KIXEYE decided to make the event easier. In response to complaints, the DPS of the Detachment fleets was reduced, their contribution to the Rage bar was increased, and effective after filling up the bar one more time post change, the amount needed to fill the bar was reduced. Their reasoning was that they wanted the first base attack event in VEGA Conflict to be remembered well by the players.
2014 Feature Events
2015 Feature Events
2016 Feature Events
2017 Feature Events