NOTE:THIS EVENT HAS NO OFFICIAL BANNER TO REPRESENT THE EVENT. THE BANNER SHOWN IS A FAN-MADE BANNER.
The forces of our enemies have launched coordinated strikes on our planets in a vain effort to subdue our uprising
Rebels, it is time to defend your planets!
Destroy these enemy fleets and show these invaders we will not be crushed underfoot
Similar to the Blood Trials and Redemption it features fleets with marked up VEGA Hulls as the enemy levels 27-45. It is meant for newer players to earn medium game tech faster than usual, as they also feature hull blueprints. However, the fleets only appear in-planet spawning from select Resource fields, this caused spawn rates to be horrible as many players attacked and stole from others. There are no base attack fleets making it a first of its kind and had a revamped resource credit.
You cannot exchange intel for resources after the event is over.
This event is the first (of several) to re-introduce past event Prizes. These are different depending on which Special event has occurred and which prizes KIXEYE decides to re-release.
The first and second Planet Strike's prizes are as followed:
|Returning Prizes||Amount of Intel||Returning Prizes||Amount of Intel|
|Arc Missile I||40,000||Impulse Beam Turret I||Antimatter Scoop I||Metaphase Shield I||Fusion Thrusters I||45,000|
|Arc Missile II||160,000||Impulse Beam Turret II||Antimatter Scoop II||Metaphase Shield II||Fusion Thrusters II||180,000|
|Arc Missile III||400,000||Impulse Beam Turret III||Antimatter Scoop III||Metaphase Shield III||Fusion Thrusters III||450,000|
|Apocrypha Cruiser||Gharial Cutter||Condor Frigate||Dread Battleship||500,000|
|Corinthian Cruiser||Komodo Cutter||Lance Destroyer||Zeal Battleship||Ragnarok Carrier||600,000|
|Amount of Intel Received|
NOTE: The values in brackets are only applicable for the first and second Planet Strikes. These values were unintended by KIXEYE. All subsequent instances of Planet Strike will use the normal, intended values.
- VEGA ARMADA: A heavily armed VEGA fleet, spreading despair throughout the sector.
- Even though the event is meant for lower levels they only give you 2 days to amass such point count to buy hulls and tech/
- The pitiful fleets from VEGA seem to signal they have fallen in military power and the rebellion have the greater dominance
- Bishop is seen in the event description which could mean he leads this attack.
- This replaced the Special Event in May.
- The low spawn rate bugged many players but was never changed often leading to lower players unable to get what they wanted
- This event is thought not to have base attacks as the base attacks might destroy beginner level bases or simply hinder their building.
2014 Feature Events
2015 Feature Events
2016 Feature Events
2017 Feature Events