NOTE:THIS EVENT HAS ENDED AS OF 5TH OF DECEMBER.DEMON CORPS PLATOON FLEETS OR GREATER UNKNOWN SIGNAL FLEETS ARE NO LONGER LAUNCHED AND INTEL IS NO LONGER OBTAINABLE
|“||When the time comes, you will have to make a call.||”|
Nemesis is the 27th Major event to occur in Vega Conflict. It gave the final T5 Demon Corps hull into the game and is the end of T5 hulls.
|SCHEDULED EVENT DATES|
|START TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|END TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|START DATE||Thursday, December 1st, 2016.|
|END DATE||Monday, December 5th, 2016.|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT TYPE||Attack + Defend||Demon Corps Platoon(Attack), Greater Unknown Signal Fleets (Attack), Demon Corps Siege (Defend)|
|ANTAGONIST||The Demon Corps and the Aliens|
|DEUTERAGONIST||Rebels (Of Course)|
|DURATION OF EVENT||4 days||Event Shop closes Tuesday, 6th of December, 2016|
|Returning Prizes||New Prizes||Amount of Intel|
|Skirmish Armor I||Blister Rounds I||Spectre Squadron I||Mercury Beam I||Aurora Ray Turret I||50,000|
|Skirmish Armor II||Blister Rounds II||Spectre Squadron II||Mercury Beam II||Aurora Ray Turret II||200,000|
|Skirmish Armor III||Blister Rounds III||Spectre Squadron III||Mercury Beam III||Aurora Ray Turret III||500,000|
DEMON CORPS PLATOON
|Amount of Intel Received|
GREATER UNKNOWN SIGNAL FLEETS (CO-OP)
|Fleet Level||Amount of Intel Received|
DEMON CORPS SIEGE FLEETS
|Base Level||Amount of Intel Received|
Fleet LayoutsDemon Corps Platoon: A Heavily armed Demon Corps fleet, methodically hunting down rebel targets.
Demon Corps Siege: A Heavily armed Demon Corps Siege base attack fleet.
- Greater Unknown Signal Fleets appeared throughout the entire event
- This event along with Maelstrom is considered to be the WORST events ever to be released.This caused many players to boycott both the event and the game itself.
- Larus is actually the one speaking to you in the event trailer.However his voice has been drastically changed.
- Nemesis is the first event to feature 2 carriers in one fleet.
- Players thought that the event would contain a fleet that would warp into the combat while you are fighting.This turned out to be false.
- Nemesis is the first event to actually use the Armored Thrusters III or Fusion Thrusters III in a fleet.
- Nemesis is the hardest event ever by players.63-65 were almost abandoned in farming and players stuck to 60-27.
- Nemesis was originally the final event before the Tier 6 hulls arrived.
- Nemesis sparked HUGE backlash on the forums. Many were frustrated on how they have not listened to the players especially on Maelstrom
- Alien Fleets were thought to not spawn during the event, but Greater Unknown Signal fleets appeared throughout the event.
2014 Feature Events
2015 Feature Events
2016 Feature Events
2017 Feature Events