NOTE:THIS EVENT HAS ENDED AS OF 5TH OF SEPTEMBER.DEMON CORPS HARBINGER FLEETS OR UNKNOWN SIGNAL FLEETS ARE NO LONGER LAUNCHED AND INTEL ARE NO LONGER OBTAINABLE
|“||You cannot hope to survive what draws near.....||”|
|— General Geir|
Incursion is the 24th Major event to occur in Vega Conflict.
Event Information Edit
|SCHEDULED EVENT DATES|
|START TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|END TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|START DATE||Thursday, September 1st, 2016.|
|END DATE||Monday, September 5th, 2016.|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT TYPE||Attack + Defend||
Demon Corps Harbingers (Attack) Unknown (attack)
|ANTAGONIST||The Demon Corps|
|DUERTAGONIST||Rebels (Of Course)|
|DURATION OF EVENT||4 days||Event Shop closes Tuesday, 6th of September, 2016|
Event Prizes Edit
|New Prizes||Amount of Intel|
|Tempest Driver. I||Reverb Ray. I||Strike Shield . I||Armored Thrusters. I||50,000|
|Tempest Driver II||Reverb Ray II||Strike Shield II||Armored Thrusters II||200,000|
|Tempest Driver III||Reverb Ray III||Strike Shield III||Armored Thrusters III||500,000|
DEMON CORPS HARBINGERS
|Amount of Intel Received|
DEMON CORPS SIEGE FLEETS
|Base Level||Amount of Intel Received|
- Unknown Signal Fleets Appeared 1 hour after the event
- The Event Trailer was released much earlier then it was thought to be.
- This was the first event to feature an alien attack in the form of Unknown Signal Fleets launching from unstable wormholes.
- The Alien fleets were aggressive to any fleets +-10 levels below them, and when they gave chase, faster than Vsec and because they surround players, many players lost their fleets because they were unable to shake off the invaders and could not run away.
- The Unknown signal fleets could not be destroyed in 1 attack because they were really far apart and the alien hives had a lot of health.
2014 Feature Events
2015 Feature Events
2016 Feature Events
2017 Feature Events