General Info Edit
Any and all ships in the game can be classified as hulls.
Vega Conflict: Types Of ShipsEdit
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- Ships will now require a set amount of health in order to be launched.
Forum Discussion Links :
- Certain ships have different strengths and weaknesses. For example, the battleships 25% increase in range makes it good for auto fleets. The cruiser's ability to take damage makes it good for brawling
- Your fleet level is dependent on not only the ships, but the equipment they have too
- Fleets have a +5 and -5 attack range, for example, a level 27 fleet can be hit by any fleet that is between level 22-32
- Once your fleet level reaches level 35+, your fleet can be hit by ANY other level 35+ Fleet
- It is extremely important to note that escorts and guards can still be hit by fleets that are even +10 levels their size. The reason is because when a fleet attacks a base or another fleet, the guard or escort immediately steps in to engage the fleet. It is NOT a bug or a hack.
List of Quick TipsEdit
- It’s important to diversify the weapon types on your ships to find the weak points in enemy bases.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Frigates (7 P)
Pages in category "Hulls"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
Media in category "Hulls"
This category contains only the following file.
- Antimatter storage.png