Coins are a in-app currency which costs real money to get and use. They are also obtained from the Commerce Module which gives free coins every day. They are a very useful resource and can speed up and acquire many things instantly.
Every day there are the basic offers which never expire or go away
- $5 Pack for 500 Coins
- $10 Pack for 1,000 Coins
- $20 Pack for 2,000 Coins
- $50 Pack for 5,000 Coins
- $100 Pack for 10,000 Coins
When starting the game there are many bonus offers so you are more tempted to be invested in the game and spend money, these are:
- 2$ Pack with 200 Coins Total
- Android users get a bonus package with their first purchase that contain: 300 Coins, 2 Rancor Battleships, and 1 Nexus Destroyer
- Daily Login to acquire hulls and possibly some coins
- Early missions that give out 1 coin as a reward
On Steam only KIXEYE released packs that could only be bought on the Steam website which including very attractive offers with coins in them.
- (Starter Pack) 2,300 Coins, 3 Exodus Cruisers, 6 Rancor Battleships, 33 Scatter Missile III Credit, 9 Spectral Shield II Credit, 21 Plasteel III Credit for around 9$
- (Elite Pack)6,000 Coins, 1 Revelation Cruiser, 3 Venom Battleships, 19 Thermal Beam II Credit, 5 Spectral Shield III Credit, 10 Tritanium III Credit, 4 Energy Resistor II Credit, 4 Ion Modulator II Credit for around 25$
- (Commanders Pack) 12,500 Coins, 1 Dread Battleship, 3 Taipan Cutters, 13 ECHO Ray II Credit, 4 Energy Resistor III Credit, 4 Diffuser Shield II Credit, 11 Zynthium IV Credit, 4 Focused Optics III Credit
- (Exodus Pack - $9.99) 1,500 Coins, 12 Exodus Cruisers, 36 Scatter Missile III Credits, 12 Spectral Shield II Credits, 36 Plasteel III Credits
- (Revelation Pack - $24.99) 2,500 Coins, 4 Revelation Cruisers, 16 Thermal Beam II Credits, 8 Spectral Shield III Credits, 16 Tritanium III Credits, 4 Energy Resistor II Credits, 4 Ion Modulator II Credits
- (Dread Pack - $49.99) 5,000 Coins, 4 Dread Battleships, 10 ECHO Ray II Credits, 4 Energy Resistor III Credits, 8 Zynthium IV Credits, 4 Focused Optics III Credits
- (Corinthian Pack - $74.99) 7,500 Coins, 5 Corinthian Cruisers, 20 Gatling Ray II Credits, 10 Blast Shield III Credits, 5 Fusion Thrusters III Credits, 5 Ionized Optics III Credits, 20 Zynthium IV Credits
- (Python Pack - $144.99) 15,000 Coins, 5 Python Cutters, 15 SICO Missile II Credits, 5 Fusion Thrusters III Credits, 5 Blast Shield III Credits, 5 Zynthium V Credits
- (Hellfire Pack - $199.99) 20,000 Coins, 5 Hellfire Battleships, 5 Volatile Fuel III Credits, 5 Fusion Thrusters III Credits, 35 Vector Torpedo II Credits, 5 Zynthium IV Credits
Sometimes KIXEYE will release a offer where you can buy coins but also get pre-built ships in the offer, or more rarely a complete blueprint.
- $20 for 2,000 Coins and 1 of that hull
- $50 for 5,000 Coins and 3 of that hull
These packs will also usually Mark hulls
- $20 for 2,000 Coins and the components to upgrade 1 of the hull to Mk III and 1 to Mk II
- $50 for 5,000 Coins and the components to upgrade 1 to Mk IV
- $100 for 10,000 Coins and the components to upgrade 2 to Mk V
- $200 for 20,000 Coins and the components to upgrade 6 to Mk V
Coins can be used to do many, many things in VEGA Conflict.Here is a list of what they can do
- Instantly skip speed ups (Refit, Building, Repair, etc)
- Buy Resources
- Get exclusive offers from the Black Market
- Instantly get a blueprint completed
- Upgrade others Commerce Module by spending
- People who use lots of coins are considered coiners and usually are very powerful.
- Boycotts of not buying coins are very common amongst the players.