NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS ENDED AS OF 4TH OF APRIL. VSEC INVADER FLEETS ARE NO LONGER LAUNCHED AND SUPPLIES ARE NO LONGER OBTAINABLE.
|“||I will perform the trials, and you will bleed.||”|
|“||Keres VII, leader of the Iron Star Company, returns with word of VEGA's secret weapon: portable wormholes.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|SCHEDULED EVENT DATES|
|START TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|END TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|START DATE||Thursday, 31th of March, 2016.|
|END DATE||Monday, 4th of April, 2016.|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT TYPE||Attack+Defend||Vsec Invader (Attack),Vsec Seige (Defend)|
|Antagonist||ISC (Mind Controlled)|
|Deuteragonist||Rebels (as usual)|
|DURATION OF EVENT||4 days||Event Shop closes Tuesday, 5th of April, 2016|
|Returning Prizes||Amount of Supplies|
|Interceptor Wing I||AP Driver Turret I||Siege Driver I||Phased Magnets I||25,000|
|Interceptor Wing II||AP Driver Turret II||Siege Driver II||Phased Magnets II||125,000|
|Interceptor Wing III||AP Driver Turret III||Siege Driver III||Phased Magnets III||375,000|
|Vigilante Battleship||Machete Destroyer||1,350,000|
|Amount of Supplies Received|
VSEC SIEGE FLEETS
|Base Level||Amount of Supplies Received|
- Vsec Invader: Vsec Invader fleet invading the sector.
- Vsec Siege: Vsec Siege fleet invading to attack rebel bases
- The Carrier Squadrons dealing a lot of damage, as well as the presence of the Swarm Corvettes, made this event one of the most difficult.
- The Event Fleets, the VSec Invader and VSec Siege, Contained VEGA Mining Ships instead, to the surprise of many, considering that it was VSec leading the offensive and not VEGA Mining.
- This Event features the return of the Swarm Corvette in the event fleet from 2 years back.
- This event was the first to feature Classic only content.
- This event was the first to feature the rebels fighting Marked up ships.
- The Siege fleets have been buffed massively from previous events, to the point they were able to 2 or 3 star bases.
- VEGA has decided to use new weapons in the event fleets, for example the Swarm Corvettes had Arrestor beam and burst Ray, while the Apocrypha cruiser Mk 5 had Gatling Rays.
- This is the first event after the rebalance.
2014 Feature Events
2015 Feature Events
2016 Feature Events
2017 Feature Events
2018 Feature Events