|Unladen Mass||500 t|
|Max Mass||7,500 t|
|Max Cargo||86,400 t|
|Firing Arc||135 deg|
|Combat Speed||360 m/s|
|Turning Speed||32 deg/s|
|Strafe Speed||280 m/s|
|Sector Speed||330 AU/h|
|Available in||Jailbreak (Free the most detainees)|
The Blood Raven is a unique ship and only one of it exists in the game. Originally owned by Larus Steinsson, It was given to the player "lykaios.wolf".
It was a reward for freeing the most detainees and by extension, Larus, in the event Jailbreak. The ship itself is a heavily modified Eagle frigate hull, with a red coat of painting and eight Blood Amber shards sticking on each wing, which are nearly twice as long and wide as a normal Eagle's.
Unlike every other event ship, the Blood Raven was given already built, instead of a blueprint.
- The ship has been confirmed to never be obtainable again.
- Despite its name and appearance, It has also been confirmed on a facebook post by the Community manager that it isn't tied to Blood Amber.
- The Blood Raven has the highest mass out of any frigate to date, exceeding the Hurricane Frigate.
- Like most frigates, the Blood Raven is named after a bird. Though there is no actual species of Blood Raven, the raven is obviously a real bird, and there are many fictional references to characters and creatures called Blood Raven.
- lykaios.wolf stated that he regrets freeing Larus now, mostly because he tends to be looked on as a useless figure in the game by fellow rebels. He should just ignore them, and not let that bother him and drag him down.
- It was the first T5 frigate, and the first T5 ship ever released.
- The Blood Raven bears a strong resemblance to the Demon Corps Tornado Frigate, though it is obviously more similar to the Eagle frigate.
- Due to the fact Larus used to be a VSec officer and was present at the Demon Corps' founding, it's quite possible he was one of its first members, and would explain the Blood Raven's red paint and the Blood Amber shards on its wings.