|“||Steady yourselves rebels, this will be a grueling front.||”|
|“||Iron Star is facing increasing VEGA Security attacks despite their early victories, and one of their divisions goes missing.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
Backlash is the 16th major event to partake in VEGA Conflict. This event is the first to feature a store, containing both classic and new content, players spend points to obtain prizes they want instead of using the points to reach a certain tier.
|SCHEDULED EVENT DATES|
|START TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|END TIME||3:00 pm PDT|
|START DATE||Thursday, January 7th, 2016|
|END DATE||Monday, January 11th, 2016|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT TYPE||Attack + Defend||VSec Reclaimer Fleets (Attack), VSec Siege Fleets (Defend)|
|DEUTERAGONIST||Larus, Iron Star Company|
|DURATION OF EVENT||4 Days||Event Shop closes Tuesday, January 12th, 2016|
|New Prizes||Returning Prizes||Amount of Supplies|
|Binary Thrusters I||NET Torpedo Turret I||Interceptor Squadrons I||Aurora Ray I||25,000|
|Binary Thrusters II||NET Torpedo Turret II||Interceptor Squadrons II||Aurora Ray II||125,000|
|Binary Thrusters III||NET Torpedo Turret III||Interceptor Squadrons III||Aurora Ray III||375,000|
|Hurricane Frigate||Ragnarok Carrier||1,350,000|
|Tier 3-4 Core Strongbox||110,000|
|Tier 2-3 Core Strongbox||55,000|
VSEC RECLAIMER FLEETS
|Fleet Level||Amount of Supplies Received|
VSEC SIEGE FLEETS
|Base Level||Amount of Supplies Received|
For more information about the event fleet layouts, please refer here: Event Targets/Legacy
- The increased amount of points required to earn a prize from Tier 1-4 was increased to 1,875,000, making many players angry that they had to farm more points.
- This event was the first to feature a store where players could spend the points they had for prizes.
- This event reused the event fleet from Revenge, players who fought in that event will find this event easy.
- The total cost to get all the prizes in this event, excluding the boxes was 3,750,000 points.
- In this event, Kixeye buffed the level 60 event fleets because they thought it was too easy, resulting in many players angry at kixeye for doing so.
2014 Feature Events
2015 Feature Events
2016 Feature Events
2017 Feature Events
2018 Feature Events