Stats on this page have not been confirmed by KIXEYE!
A variant, the Blitz Reaper, maintains a set number of Alien Reapers and travels much faster than the normal Ancient Reaper, but has significantly less range.
The Ancient Reaper is a priority target because it can spawn more enemies for you to fight. Take this ship out before the enemy overwhelms you with numbers. Battleships are extremely useful here as they can fire at both the Ancient Reaper and an Alien Reaper that is on the opposite side of the battleship.
Note that the Blitz Reaper will spawn Alien Reapers immediately after you drop their numbers below a certain level. Therefore, there is no point in attacking the Alien Reapers until the Blitz Reaper itself is destroyed.
Compared to the Alien Reapers, this ship does not actually do that much damage on average, and is therefore very weak on its own. Use cruisers to absorb incoming fire while your battleships and carrier wreak havoc.
- The Ancient Reaper's top section folds up like how a folded paper unfolds when it spawns an Alien Reaper.
- Many players complained about the sheer firepower and damage dealt by the Ancient Reaper's Tracer Missiles when it was first released during the AXIS event preview.
- The Ancient Blitz Reaper is the Elite Ancient Reaper mentioned in the calendar.
- The Ancient Blitz Reaper has an astonishingly large speed, which shocked a lot of players as to how something so big was able to travel so quickly.
- A bug in Resource Supply Run Fleets exposed the firing arc of this ship to occupy the full 360 degree angle.