NOTE:THESE ALIEN MOBILIZATION PRIZES ARE NO LONGER AIRED IN THE GAME.IF YOU WISH TO SEE TODAY'S ALIEN MOBILIZATION GO TO ALIEN MOBILIZATION.THIS INFO IS HIGHLY INACCURATE AND IS WHAT THE INFO WAS BEFORE BEING REPLACED.
Event Overview Edit
The rebellion has tapped into the alien communications network,and can now anticipate future attacks.
Bounties have been placed on the creatures for those who would dare to fight them,in the hopes of gathering more information about their attack patterns.
Event Information Edit
Similar to the appearences in major events, Large Unknown Signal Fleets will spawn and move from Unstable Wormhole to portal in convoys. These fleets attack anything within 10 levels of them and they are extremely fast, However when attacked, they are extremely hard to kill and can only be taken out in Co-op battles or many repeated attacks with heavy damage.These stronger Unknown Signal Fleets allow players to engage in Co-op Combat,fleets have to be Level 45+ to assist in Co-op Combat.
The Prizes for these events will give Legendary,Gold,Silver,and Bronze Strongboxes.They consist of Iron Star Company Hulls (Legendary only), Specially Buffed Weapons, and crafting materials.These will change and sometimes rotate over time so to clear up some confusion we are using (1st Edition) and (2nd Edition)
Event Prizes Edit
|Strongboxes||Amount of Intel|
The Following Stongboxes will contain:
Intel Per FleetEdit
LARGE UNKNOWN SIGNAL FLEETS
|Fleet Level||Amount of Intel Received (1 Hit)|
- Alien Mobilization used to be called Unknown Occurence
- Orignally The Large Unknown Signal Fleets would drop boxes containing items.This was changed to make the event easier
- The event was balanced throughout its airing for the first time.
- The Large Unknown Signal Fleets once contained 5 Unknown Artifact this was later changed due to balancing
- The strongboxes once only gave one item and had very poor drop rates but was changed due to the frustration of many players.
- The Silver,Gold,and Bronze strongbox had their designs changed after the first ever Alien Mobilization
- Orignally Bronze stongboxes could of contained a I-II weapon,Silver and Gold strongboxes used to contain a I-III weapon with the Gold strongbox also having a chance to obtain Iron Star Company Hulls.
- The crafting strongboxes were not in the first Alien Mobilization but a idea sought after its airing.
- Legendary strongboxes used to cost 100,000 intel while the Gold strongbox used to only cost 40,000 intel
- Orignally there were only Lv 55-70 Alien fleets but KIXEYE added a Lv 45 for more medium level players.
2014 Feature Events
2015 Feature Events
2016 Feature Events
2017 Feature Events